Chord playing musical instrument and MIDI controller.
Play instantly any of 108 available chords with no pre-configuration.
Play modulations between any keys.
Play easily any chord pattern: bass and chord, strumming, arpeggios, power chords, etc.
Play your favorite synth or sampler with MIDI mode.
- 108 available chords (9 chord types for each of the 12 keys).
- 4 octaves range for a selected chord without using octave shift buttons.
- 8 octaves range with octave shift buttons.
- 9 embedded instruments.
- Smart sustain. With the sustain enabled, when you switch chords, only the notes of the current chord that don't belong to the next chord are muted.
- Virtual MIDI and Wi-Fi MIDI support.
What is not in the app:
- There aren't any scale/key selection and presets.
The chord palette is always the same. You can not change it.
You have access to any of the available chords at any time. You can play C major then C minor then C# minor. Nothing will stop you from doing so.
With this app you get full control of what you are playing, and are not locked into any specific key or scale.
It allows you to discover new harmonic progressions, encourages you to learn music language, and helps you to become a better musician.
Click 'Developer Website' link to see demo videos.
For a detailed review visit http://www.musicappblog.com/chordup-review/